A little something different

| On
August 22, 2013


Been absolutely in love with these nails lately and they're so easy to do! If wanted I will do a DIY tutorial in how I do them but they are pretty self explanatory. 

I buy the nails off EBay and they come as pointed tips, but I wanted to make them abit more quirky so I chopped the tops off with some straight nail clippers. I really love the colour yellow and wear black and white most days, I went with this colour scheme which turned out quite nice in my opinion. I then stuck a 3D bow on my accent finger just to add a finishing touch which again I bought off EBay.
I love these nails so I thought id share them with you.

Hope you enjoy reading, 
Sophie xx

2 comments on "A little something different"
  1. Please do a tutorial! Did you paint these? What nail varnish is the yellow? And how do you stick the bow on? These are so lush, I'm going to search for a bow that will come in time for a party on Saturday now!

    x

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Beauty&Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill try and get a tutorial up asap! Yes, I did paint these, and its.. http://www.sallybeauty.com/nail-polish/SBS-709208,default,pd.html

      I stuck the bow on with nail glue, i will hopefully show everything in the tutorial and everything is pretty much off Ebay!

      Hope this helps,
      Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature