Missing the sun:(

| On
August 02, 2013

This time 2 weeks ago, Wales had a heat wave! It was so nice being able to walk outside in a pair of shorts and not worrying about whether or not to take a coat. Aw I miss the sun, however, as I have hurt my foot and am on crutches, am glad that all my friends are not all flocking to the beach and leaving me at home! (Silver linings and all that).
Just a quick post to say that I miss what was our brief summer #rainydayblues

Sophie xx 


Bikini: River Island (sale)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature