Sea breeze

| On
August 25, 2013



Bit of a random post, but a few friends and I went down the beach last night and it was so lovely I wanted to share it with you all. In this photo we are all looking a bit disheveled because it was so cold and windy that by the end of it it looked like we had been dragged through a hedge haha! However, despite Welsh weather we decided to light a fire and roast marshmallows.

I know this is a random post, but the beach was so beautiful last night that I wanted to upload some photos of my time last night. The beach for me is just so relaxing and a great place to sit with some friends and have a good old natter. It was so nice seeing them as some of my friends didn't stay in school, so its nice to catch up when we can.

I know Welsh beaches are not exactly Barbados but I still think they are pretty, and I am so lucky to live so close :)

Enough rambling,
hope you enjoyed this post (even though it doesn't exactly show anything haha)
Sophie xxx
2 comments on "Sea breeze"
  1. really nice photos! definitely giving your blog a follow :) i have recently just started my blog and i'm loving it, i love to get inspiration from other blogs and i really like this one! x

    beauty about town ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much means alot!
      a follow on GFC and Bloglobin' would be fab!
      Ill return the follows aswell:)
      Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature