KIKO PIGMENT 208 - REVIEW

| On
April 03, 2016




Let's start with my first impressions. Kiko for me is a new brand in which I don't have any previous knowledge off, so when I saw that it had opened around the UK I was beyond excited! Probably the most heard about product I had heard of was the Kiko pigment in 208 but being used as a highlighter. Firstly I can 100% see from a first look why people love this as a highlight, it's such a gorgeous colour especially if you want that JLo glow at a low cost!


The pros of this product. Honestly, the pigment of this pigment is amazing! From one swatch, the colour payoff is really amazing and I can completely see why people use this for a more intense highlight. Personally for my skin tone, I think this pigment looks much prettier as an eye shadow colour and looks amazing when wet as a more opaque lid colour. Probably the biggest pro of this product, however, has got to be the price point at a mere £8.90!! What an absolute bargain!!

The cons of this palette.  The biggest con I have found with this product is that quite frankly, it doesn't suit my skin tone as a highlight colour. For me personally, my favourite highlighter to this day is the Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm as it looks so beautiful on us fair ladies and gents! This pigment to me is just too bronze and is quite prominent on my skin. However, it does look beautiful as a lid colour. A small, but real con also is the shape of the product. The lumps and bumps in the pigment makes it hard to get an even amount of product on the brush and for me just creates unnecessary problems when applying my makeup.


My final thoughts are that this is a lovely product for the price, but for us fair ladies and gents is not the best highlighter. However, for you bronzed god's and goddesses this would look beautiful as a highlight! But don't panic if you are fair as this product really does make for a beautiful eyeshadow as the colour is truly lovely on the lid. 
If you want to see what this looks like on the skin, make sure to keep up to date with my Instagram - @bleachedbeautyy.
Kiko Milano - Eyeshadow 208
Love, Soph xx

4 comments on "KIKO PIGMENT 208 - REVIEW"
  1. These look so similar to the Nars eyeshadows but definitely a lot cheaper! For £8.00 it does sound amazing! x

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are beautiful, and an absolute bargain!! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm fair myself, and I think this might be a bit to gold/yellow for me. However as an eyeshadow I'm sure it looks gorgeous xx

    June | https://hellolipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for me it is way too gold as a cheek highlight - I prefer a more champagne toned highlight :) beautiful lid colour though xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature