BUTTER UP

| On
April 13, 2016
For me, there is no specific time of year for moisture! Moisturiser by far is my must have beauty/skin care product. With having sensitive skin plus eczema, finding a good nourishing moisturiser is hard but I've managed to pinpoint some favourites to show you!


Firstly, let's just start off with my holy grail moisture product - Aveeno Lotion! I've already done a post including this so for my full opinion make sure to check out my 'Skin Care Routine: Eczema Edition'.

Aveeno Lotion - £12.69


The Body Shop is honestly one of my favourite brands when it comes to body butter and moisturisers. They all smell delicious and work absolute wonders for dry skin. This body butter soaks into the skin so well and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and smelling incredible! Personally, the mango scent is the best - it smells like yogurt and I have to tell myself not to eat it on a daily basis. 



When I feel like I want to be a bit more sophisticated, I steer towards No7. My Nan used this on herself when I was growing up, so No7 holds a place in my heart. This intensive moisturiser is so luxurious, that it makes you feel so relaxed after using it. It contains shea butter which is amazing at really nourishing the skin and leaving it feeling like a baby's bottom.



Last but certainly not least - hands and feet! In my opinion, hands and feet are always the things to get neglected when in fact they do the most work. Soap and Glory are such a lovely brand and I love all their products, especially Hand Food and Heel Genius. Hand Food is so compact that I can just chuck it in my bag and touch up through the day. I use Heel Genius right before bed, after slathering it on with some cotton socks on top, it really does wonders for my little toes.


Here are my favourites, what are yours?
Love Soph xx

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature