MY FRAGRANCE COLLECTION | 2016

| On
August 19, 2016

Before I jump into this post I'm just going to note what my preference of scents are. Personally, I love a sweet smelling fragrance, anything with notes of fruit in it, I am all over! I'm not really a floral lover but some of my perfumes do have a slight undertone of floral, but I mean SLIGHT. If this sounds like your cup of tea, then carry on reading!


I'm just going to jump straight in with my ride or die fragrance - Lancome La Vie Est Vie. This is by far my favourite scent and I wear it every day. I have gone through numerous bottles of this fragrance to the point that people actually refer to it as 'my perfume'. Little disclaimer, I am TERRIBLE at describing scents so all the links will be listed so that you can check out the notes of each perfume. I have spoken about this perfume way too much both on my YouTube channel and blog posts, but I highly recommend you go to a department store and give this a sniff!


Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess is the definition of summer. It is so coconutty and fresh it really does smell like a summer holiday. It is so gorgeous for this time of year, however it is a REALLY sweet smell so if that isn't for you I would probably steer away.


This perfume is an oldie but a goodie. I have had this perfume for near enough 5 years and to be honest, I keep it purely for memories. I used to be OBSESSED with this perfume in my late teens, especially in my school days. It's a super sweet scent, but a very wearable everyday fragrance. Ralph Lauren 2 was my favourite out of the collection and this was honestly my ride or die for years.



Moving on to my more luxurious scents. My original Jimmy Choo perfume is my go-to evening perfume. I feel so sexy when I wear this, and to be quite honest, more mature. My scent taste, as I mentioned, is really fruity and sweet, whereas this has a slight musk to it. The slight musk to this perfume makes it so much different to my other fragrances, and for me, it is definitely an evening smell.


Last but not least is the newest edition to my collection. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Nuit, unfortunately, is not out yet but it is already a firm favourite. Much like my Jimmy Choo perfume, this is a more musky, evening scent. This has a slight sweetness to it, which is different from most Estee Lauder perfumes as they are usually predominantly floral. When this releases in December, I highly recommend you give it a whirl!

That's it for my collection guys! Let me know what your favourite scents are, and what I need to have a look at next! I'm dieing to get my hands on the new Valentino perfume, so let me know if any of you have tried it!

Hope to see you soon!
Love, Soph xxx

Lancome - La Vie Est Belle
Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess
Ralph Lauren - 2
Jimmy Choo - Jimmy Choo
Estee Lauder - Modern Muse Nuit (Coming Soon)



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature