NEW! ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR NUDE - CUSHION STICK | REVIEW

| On
August 08, 2016





Let's start with my first impressions. I honestly didn't know how to feel about this foundation. From first impressions, I thought it would be super handy for travel and also convenience. However, I also thought about the hygiene level of the sponge and the amount of product it actually contains.

The pros of this product. Again like I said, the convenience of the product is 100% a pro! It's so easy just to chuck in your handbag and hit the road. When applying this I also really loved the finish. I love a dewy looking foundation and in my opinion Estee Lauder doesn't particularly have a dewy foundation in their DoubleWear collection. This one is very different. It is a sheer foundation so it is absolutely perfect for the summer and those who don't wear piles of makeup. It also lives up to the radiant statement as it really does give you a healthy glow. With regards the sponge, I also really liked that it is removable which is super handy for hygiene purposes and also allows to use the product with a brush. 

The cons of this product. I did have a few cons with this product, the first being the coverage. For those who like the 'no makeup, makeup look' and have FLAWLESS skin, this is the foundation for you. However, I don't have the most perfect skin and the coverage for me simply just wasn't up to par. Also, the amount of product really isn't a lot considering the price point of £28. It claims that one twist of foundation should be able to cover the whole face, but for those who want to build this it just simply isn't the case. 

My final thoughts on this product are that it is an absolutely beautiful foundation, unfortunately it just isn't for me. If you love that fresh, radiant, barely there foundation this is most definatly the product for you. However, if you like that full coverage, high slay makeup, maybe just stick to the original DoubleWear.

Let me know if you've tried this and your thoughts!
Love, Soph xx

ESTEE LAUDER - DOUBLEWEAR NUDE
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature