UPDATE/OOTN

| On
September 15, 2013



Sorry it's been a while guys, but I thought id post a quick OOTN/quick update post!

So it was one of my best friends 18th birthday yesturday and we all went for drinks in the night! I had such a lovely time! But before all this I had a major fashion dilemma!!!! 

I was going to my friends house to get ready and I was all prepared (packed everything the night before etc) and I was fine to go. Having wore this Topshop playsuit before I knew it fit so I didn't think anything would go wrong. Boy was I wrong!! 

I wanted to put my outfit on last so I got my hair and makeup ready, the drinks were flowing and I was having an overall lovely evening. This was until I put my playsuit on. 

I put it on and it was all fine then 40 minutes before I was leaving, my zip completely broke! With no other outfit or any other clothes I was in a right pickle! So, my brilliant friends all pulled together and helped me out. 

Their bright idea was to sew me in. So that's what we did haha!! So they got a needle and thread and sewed me into my outfit, so that I couldn't move/go to the toilet all night and then in the evening cut myself out of it haha!

So that's my fashion dilemma guys, do you have any similar stories?

Shoes were from H&M, Belt was from missguided and clutch was from Primark.

Sophie xxx


3 comments on "UPDATE/OOTN"
  1. Good Morning! I nominated you for the liebster awards because I adore your blog. It definitely deserves more followers. Here's the link:

    http://theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-awards.html

    THE GLAM ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is absolutely amazing!
      Thank you so much, literally means a lot!
      Lots of love,
      Sophie xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature