HD brows

| On
September 22, 2013


I've needed my brows done in a while, and as it is my birthday tomorrow, I thought I would invest in having HD brows done. I absolutely love them!!

They start off by tinting your eyebrows to the desired colour then pluck, wax and thread them into shape. My eyebrows have never looked so perfect and well-groomed in their whole life!

At the price of £30, it is quite an expensive thing to have done, but for me it was completely worth it. I also spent the extra on the brow kit which was £19.99 (I think) but again all the colours are right and make my brows look fab.

Overall very pleased and recommend them to anyone:)

Sorry for the lack of posts, been so busy lately! 
Love you all and thanks for sticking with me,
Sophie xxx
2 comments on "HD brows"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature