Leibster Award

| On
October 02, 2013
 

I know this is late, but I would like to say a huge thankyou to Hannah from http://theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me for a Leibster award!

THE RULES:
  • Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
  • Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.


  1. Which celebrity has your dream wardrobe?
    I absolutely love the way Rhianna's dress sense, its so quirky and chic. I also love Victoria Beckham's wardrobe, she is so stylish and is so beautiful.
  2. What magazines do you read?
    Cosmo is my all time favourite! Love all the clothes and stories in it!
  3. What was the last app you used on your phone/ ipod?
    Instagram. I am 100% addicted to Instagram.
  4. What's your most favourite beach in the world?
    Haven't been to many places around the world but my local beach is Southerndown and it is so beautiful. 
  5. What are your least worn pair of shoes?
    I try to wear heels as much as I can but I just don't go out enough to wear them. I am quite tall as it is so  don't really wear my heels on a day-to-day bases. 
  6. What are your favourite colours to put together in an outfit?
    I love just plain black and white. I think it looks so classy and simplistic but still makes a statement.
  7. Favourite alchoholic drink?
    Blueberry Vodka and lemonade is probably my favourite on a night out.
  8. What is the worst book you've ever read?
    Really controversial, but I read Fifty Shades Of Grey and I really didn't see what the hype was about. I got half way through it and thought it was really boring so didn't even finish it.
  9. Did you have a cuddly toy/ item growing up?
    Yes, he is an elephant named Arnold.
  10. What job do you see yourself having in 10 years?
    I would love to work in the police force or counselling. I would also loved to be famous;)

MY NOMINEES:

MY QUESTIONS:
1. Favourite Youtuber?
2. Favourite Youtube/blog tag?
3. Who is your fashion icon?
4. Celebrity crush?
5. Favourite Mac product?
6. Where is your favourite place to visit?
7. Dream car?
8. Worst fear?
9. Holygrail product?
10. Favourite fashion accessory? 

3 comments on "Leibster Award"
  1. I didn't like 50 Shades of Grey either... it was so cliché and awkward.

    Loved this post!
    xoxo
    Kate

    kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone agrees with me haha!
      So over-rated!
      Sophie xx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature