New hair review

| On
August 24, 2013

Just doing a quick little review on the hairpiece I was sent from Sally's Glitz and Glam.

First off, the delivery was super duper quick! I ordered it on the Tuesday and by the Thursday it was here. When I first opened the box I was a bit dubious as the hair piece looked tiny and I thought to myself 'how is that going to look like a full head if hair?!', but I was pleasantly surprised!

It took me a while to figure out the best way to wear it, and on the first day it looked a mess, but as the days went on it got easier and easier to style.

The hair is great quality and considering it isn't real hair, I don't think anyone would even notice! It is also so much easier to wear than normal extensions as the hairpiece is applied within minutes! I also know the stars off Geordie Shore wear these, which is the reason I found them as Vicky mentioned them on twitter. I am not one of them people to buy a product just because a star has it, but seeing as their hair always looks amazing and I was in the market for a hairpiece, it seemed to make sense.

Over all a great product and the price was really reasonable at only £34.99. Defiantly recommended for anyone who wears extensions on a day to day biases.

http://sallysglitzglam.co.uk/products/Beauty-Works-Big-Tousled-Hairpiece.html this is the piece I bought, in LA Blonde 613/24.

For full length pictures, I am wearing the hairpiece in my previous blog post.

Sophie xxx

All opinions are my own, and this product I purchased myself.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature