SPACE BUNS

| On
September 16, 2016









My favorite styles at the moment are definitely blush/nude tones! They are so flattering and look good both day and night.

This lace body from missguided and this faux suede jacket, also missguided, are my favourite combination for everyday chic.

Topshop Joni jeans are always an absolute staple in my wardrobe, so there is no surprise that I wore them with this look. 

Let me know what you guys think of my little space buns, I love them but I have a funny feeling they are going to be a marmite trend in the following months.

Speak soon, Soph xxx

Bodysuit: Missguided
Jacket: Missguided
Jeans: Topshop
Bag; Chanel
Trainers: Primark (Similar Here)
Sunglasses: Depop

Photography: Ellie Williams
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature