L'oreal - La Palette Nude in Rose

| On
April 16, 2015



Can we just take a minute to appreciate this palette please?!
Now we have that over, LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS!!!
As you all know I am a self confessed Urban Decay Naked palette junkie, so when I seen that L'oreal had come out with a similar toned palette to the Naked 3 I ran out of the door to get it.
Now I know I might be late on the hype around these, as I have seen so many people talk about this product, but I wanted to give it a go for a while before I shared my opinions.

So here are my opinions...
Honestly, the swatches of these eye shadows really do not do them justice, these shadows are so pigmented on the lid and last all day.
The colour selection in these palettes are beautiful, and give you shadows for all different types of looks. I've worn this palette for both day and night looks, and I have honestly never had a problem creating a look. I have also used this palette on a darker skin tone and it honesty looked amazing on her skin, especially the more purple cool shades.

These shadows are so creamy and easy to blend, and I love the matte colours to define the crease, especially the 4th colour in for the left. This color in the palette is definitely my favourite and as already said, the swatch really doesn't do it justice. This color is honestly the perfect transition color for me and as much as I hate to say it, is better than most of the matte neutral colours in the Naked Palettes.

I really wish I had a con to say about this palette, but so far I really don't. They don't really give much fall out and for the price of £9.99, you can't really go wrong!

I honestly think this palette is such a good buy and think it looks amazing on so many different skin tones. If you're not looking to invest in a high end palette, or just want to test run the colours before taking the plunge, I would definitely recommend you have a look at these L'oreal nude palettes.

Also, if any of you have tried the neutrals version of this palette, I would love to hear what you think of it!

I really hope this helps,
lots of love,
Sophie xxx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature