New instagram

| On
February 20, 2015
Since I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I have decided to set up a new Instagram page, purely based on makeup and fashion. My thought process behind this was if I'm having a rushed week and am not able to post on here, I will have something over on my Instagram page where I will always have something!

I've already started adding some of my makeup looks on to Instagram, so if you are interested in that head on over and follow!! My username is : bleachedbeautyy 

Soph xxx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature