Dogtooth OOTN

| On
February 12, 2014


Hey beauties!
I went to Cardiff on a night out the other week and forgot to post my OOTN!
I bought this lovely dogtooth/ish pattern playsuit from boohoo. Considering the price of £20 I was surprised that it fitted so nice.
In the past I have bought things from boohoo and not been thrilled with the quality, but buying this has chanced my mind, it fitted in all the right places for me and the fabric was really flattering.
I also bought the belt from boohoo and again I really love it. As everyone knows I love black and gold so this belt was perfect. 
I paired this outfit with some H&M wedges, which are the comfiest things ever!! And a primark clutch which was a bargain of £3!!! 
My hair was also my Bellami hair extensions, by far the best hair extensions I have ever bought! (Highly recommend).

Hope everyone is safe and well!
Love,
Sophie xxx



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature