MAY FAVOURITES

| On
May 12, 2016
Eeeeek I know this is so late, but with end of year exams I just haven't had time for anything!! Oh well, as they say, better late than never. So let's jump straight into my May favourites.



So I tried this foundation a while ago and really didn't like it. I think maybe I had the wrong colour or I also think they might have changed the formula. But a little while ago I was in such a flap as I didn't have the correct shade for a client, I picked up L'Oreal True Match up again as I had heard so many good reviews on it I thought I'd give it another go. I haven't stopped wearing it all month.... 
It has such a gorgeous finish to it, I honestly feel airbrushed daily. I have recently got a job on a makeup counter and with the bright lights you can normally see ever lump and bump, but not with this! I have used it in line with a few other bits I am going to mention so with a good primer and moisturiser underneath, the coverage and finish is flawless! And at such a good price!



When I heard Benefit Gimme Brow, I didn't think it was going to be for me. I prefer a stronger brow as i am lacking in the brow department, so I thought this would do nothing for me. Turns out it is perfect for a natural brow as the pigment not only adheres to hair but also to skin, which means I can create my own brow. However, for me personally, I do like a more defined brow so I use this alongside my Anastasia Dipbrow. But if you just want to fill in the sparse hairs on your brow, this is the product for you!



I'm not really going to lie with this, I bought this purely because Kylie Jenner said she used this... 
And I have no regrets! I love this Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturiser! For me, as I've mentioned, it is so had for me to find a good moisturiser for my dry skin, but this one is really good and I've been using it daily in my makeup routine. It is so lightweight and sinks into the skin perfectly - which is brilliant under makeup as it doesn't make the base slip and slide. Highly recommend, thanks Kylie!



Again, I had heard so many good things about L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer I thought I would pick it up. I had recently run out of my MAC Strobe Cream so was looking for a replacement, and honestly I think I actually prefer it. It is so light on the skin and really makes your foundation look luminous as it describes. I've been actually mixing this into my foundation and I'm loving my base makeup lately because of it!



Finally a bit of a fashion favourite. A good old gold hoop. I've been all over these lately especially on a night out. I think it just really glams up an outfit without it being too OTT. All in all, just loving a good hoop.


Let me know your monthly faves down below!
Love, Soph xxx




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature