Winterize Your Beauty

| On
February 17, 2016
Hi ladies!

So I have teamed up with the sexy lingerie company Adore Me in coming up with my favourite looks for the winter. Personally winter trends are my favourite whether it a bold lip or a full coverage foundation, winter makeup is so glam.
I posted this look on Christmas day on my Instagram (bleachedbeautyy), but I explained how cranberry colours are one of my personal favourites for winter. Paired with a pinky-nude lip, it is so versatile for day and night. For all details of this look, make sure you head over to my Instagram.


From looking on the Adore Me website, with this makeup look I was especially inspired by the Roseanne set, as it matches perfectly with this look. In my opinion, winter clothes can be big and bulky, make yourself feel better with a pop of colour underneath! Underwear can definitely set the mood for the day ahead, and also with Valentines Day just around the corner it's a perfect excuse to feel beautiful.

*Picture courtesy of Adore Me

Make sure you check them out and let me know your favourite piece from their website. 

Love, Soph xx


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature