Body Shop Smokey Eye Palette

| On
January 27, 2014
I didn't really know what to expect when I got this Body Shop smokey eye palette. I have never really tried any Body Shop makeup before. 
This palette was only £10 so I thought as it was a bargain I would pick it up.

For starters I really like the packaging! It is really sleek and compact, so it would be easy for travelling. I also really like the fact it has a big mirror so it is again easy for travelling.


The colours in the palette are also really beautiful. They are really natural colours so you could wear the day time or add a bit more of the darker colours for a more dramatic effect.
I also really like the fact that this palette comes with good size brushes. Normally in cheaper palettes I don't use the brushes and chuck them away because they are normally harsh or break straight away. But these brushes are really good quality! 


The actual eye shadows in this palette are really well pigmented. The colour pay off is really good considering the price. Obviously not in comparison to some of the more upmarket eyeshadows, but for what is £2.50 per eyeshadow they are defiantly worth the money.


I also really like the fact that they have a diagram on the back of the packaging. If you are new to makeup and wanted to try out a smokey eye, this product would be perfect for you. And of course that fact that Body Shop don't test on animals.


After trying out the product, the only criticism I have is that there is quite a lot of fallout product when applying, but I think that is only a minor issue when you actually think of the price and the pigment quality.


I actually tried this eyeshadow for an everyday look and swept the lightest colour all over the lid and put the dark brown on the outer corners and abut through my crease. 

Overall I am really happy with this product and will defiantly be trying out more Body Shop makeup.

Do you have any recommendations of what makeup I should try next?

Hope you are all safe and well, 
Sophie xxx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature