Amorio Cosmetics/Women-Scorned

| On
November 12, 2013


Just thought I would fill you in with what I've been doing lately!

Basically I have been working with an amazing makeup artist names Jess Carmell. She has recently started her own makeup brand called Amorio cosmetics. I absolutely love the products and thought I could share them with you as they are amazing quality and such a reasonable price. (You can read all about her on her website amoriocosmetics.co.uk). She honestly has no idea I am writing this post, but her products are amazing and since this is a beauty channel I thought I would tell you a little a bit about her.

Anyway, I have been doing some work with her because we are working with another website named Women-Scorned, which helps women who have been cheated on/had a divorce get the help and support they need. (Again, they have not asked me to write this, I just thought I would mention what I have been doing for them). Their website is http://women-scorned.co.uk/ if you are interested.

Enough rambling, back to my main point!! I have been doing a lot of work with Women-Scorned and Jess Carmell in doing makeup tutorials for women who want to get back out on the dating scene. So I thought I would share this with you as the makeup tutorials are really good and worth watching.

Jess did my makeup in the picture above but as you can see it was taken a while ago, before I had my eyebrows done (embarrassing!). She did such a nice job of my makeup that we filmed it! It hasn't been uploaded yet so if you are interested in the look, stay tuned.

Anyway, just a little update into what I have been up to! Hope I didn't ramble on too much, just wanted you all to understand what  I have been doing.

LITTLE NOTE : I am not the best model for the video, I was just helping her out! haha.
Also if you want to see a brow tutorial just let me know, BUT my eyebrows were not the best canvas for the video, haha!!


Sophie xxx


For the YouTube version click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdzqG7_zCc

2 comments on "Amorio Cosmetics/Women-Scorned"
  1. You're so pretty! I seen your comment on Becky's post about guest posting, I'm looking for guest bloggers atm and would love to hear from you, check out my most recent post if you're interested<3

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, and yes I've been meaning to put a post together for her blog.
      If you could give me a follow that would be fab!
      Sophie xxx

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

boohoo

Rare London

Follie Follie

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature